Skip to main content

I am looking at purchasing VT bored out 70 mm throttle body but my car was converted to LPG and the gas unit is on the throttle body, could Mace advise if I need a normal sized throttle body with the centre bored out or is it the bigger than the normal si



Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk