The following combination of performance parts is recommended for the more serious build-ups.
- 1.9/1.98 high ratio rockers
- 25MM Manifold insulatorVS – VT, VX – VY
- 12MM Plenum Spacer
- Cold air intake
- 69mm throttle body (95-02, 02-04)
- 82 degree thermostat
- Recalibrated computer/memcal (greater results attainable in conjunction with 98 octane fuel)
- Cam, valve springs, retainers, double row timing chain*, machined oil pump cover (if clearance is an issue), valve-stem seals (stage 2 or 3)
- Ported heads
- Forced Induction
- Stroker Kit (for the more 'high end builds')
NOTE: The mods above must be used in conjunction with a full custom tune and free flowing exhaust system including extractors and high-flow cats. We can supply cam & tune packages to suit a number of our cams. Please also note that when fitting a double row timing chain the balance shaft will need to be disabled or removed. Please also be aware that our high ratio rockers are not compatible will all high performance camshafts.