Do you have a L shape rubber ends that go to the boost control or right next to it for VT 1999 Calais Supercharged?
Posted by on 11 August 2018 06:28 AM
We don't have them sadly. Fortunately, though, you can replace them along with the plastic line with a length of rubber hose.

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: