I am about to buy a 2006 VE SV6 model and wanted to get the cam upgrade that Mace offer. I am wondering what else I have to do to the car besides tuning it?
Posted by MACE Support on 30 April 2018 12:16 PM
In regards to a cam upgrade on your VE MY07 SV6, technically all you'd need to do would be to get it tuned. Ideally though you would want to have your intake and exhaust updated to suit first though. Given the fact that you have a VE MY07-MY08 V6, anyone with HP Tuners can tune your car for you.

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: