I am building a model a ford hotrod, with a commodore V6 and T5 box, the motor I have was an auto, and I have changed over to manual, do you have a memcal to suit a manual, and do I have to change the wiring at all?the car will weigh about 1000kg, running
Posted by MACE Support on 30 April 2018 11:45 AM
We can supply you with a memcal to suit without having to change the wiring, though the existing auto wiring will need to be modified to suit the manual transmission. All you have to do is let us know the list of modifications you would like us to take in to account at the point of purchase and we’ll take it from there. For pricing, please refer to the link below.

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: