I am after an engine control module to replace the one on my car 2005 VZ I understand that they need to be delinked via tech 2 in original vehicle and then reprogrammed in my car via tech 2 do you offer a service of supply a blank un program ecm unit?
Posted by MACE Support on 30 April 2018 10:58 AM
At this point in time we don't offer such a service, however it a service which we're working towards offering shortly. This will be made available on our website once it's available (Edit: Please check for product/service update on our site). In the immediate term though, I would recommend that you contact Holden directly for assistance.

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: