I have a Holden,VX series 2 commodore, Automatic,V6 ecotec.I have a question should I get the 25mm manifold insulator or the 12mm as I would prefer to keep engine cover?Please advise
Posted by MACE Support on 30 April 2018 10:44 AM
If you're adamant about keeping the engine cover then I would recommend sticking with just the 12mm manifold insulator. While you could run both the 12mm plenum spacer and 12mm manifold insulator and maintain your engine cover, it and or the bonnet liner would require to be modified

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: