I already have your 69mm throttle body and plenum and inlet runner spacers and am also going to purchase the bigger air flow meter you produce. Do you produce a chip for all that or will I require a dyno?
Posted by MACE Support on 30 April 2018 09:21 AM
We can supply you with a memcal to suit those mods without any problems, except for the larger air flow meter/MAF. We can supply you with a chip/memcal to suit, however for maximum power gains a custom dyno tune would be ideal.If you were to get a custom dyno tune done you would then be able to run our larger MAF, which could then be tuned to suit

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: